Theme Integration in Help Center
Once you have purchased (and branded) your theme, you are ready to integrate this into Zendesk®.
To integrate it yourself, refer to our Help Center. Essentially, you need to extract the Zip file you received, and copy the relevant files to the HTML, CSS, JS and additional files into the relevant place in your Zendesk® Help Center.
Additionally, we can help you with theme installation, branding and customization. Please look at our pricing page to understand different packages/plans. We would understand your requirements, and then take care of everything (installation, branding, etc.).
When purchasing a theme, select Integration. Specify if you want a Diziana expert to contact you.
BYOD - Bring Your Own Design
We would change on of our themes to match with your design, and provide you license of changed theme. The process is same as described above with only difference that BYOD requires a custom from us.
Advanced Customization, Development and Integration
Beyond Theme Branding, BYOD and Integration, we have helped hundreds of customers with following:
- - Zendesk Auditing: Analysing and Fixing Zendesk Setup
- - Zendesk Help Center: Advanced Customization of Zendesk Help Center
- - Zendesk SSO: Implementing and Integration Single Sign On (SSO) -- JWT/SAML with your system
- - Zendesk API: Integration in-house system/software with Zendesk using Zendesk API
- - Zendesk Reporting: Advanced Reporting and Scheduling: Generating Custom Reports using various metrics based on scheduleds, and sending reports to recepients (configurable)
- - Other: We can pretty much integrate any system with Zendesk, create and build various applications that bring different systems to work with Zendesk in seamless manner.