Frontend Developer - Job Description
We are an integrated creative design, digital and software development team with huge ideas, specialising in branding, product development, software development and more. Our office is based at Kanpur with a great view of Phoolbagh Park (recently renovated), and is close to a lot of great places in Kanpur.
We are looking to expand our team of developers for a brilliant, enthusiastic and talented front end web developer, working on some fantastic upcoming digital projects.
- Develop, test, deliver and maintain unique creative pieces using the latest front-end technologies
- Extremely comfortable taking designs and transforming them to clean, semantic and concise HTML and CSS
- Write clean, efficient and well documented code
- Work with the development and creative teams to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our team to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Provide assistance and support to clients
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge and a good level of experience with CSS3 animations, SASS/LESS an advantage
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- Working knowledge of PHP/Python/Node.js & MySQL/MongoDB/PostgreSQL an advantage
- Version control, preferably Git
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- An approachable and friendly attitude
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Consistently proactive
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Good organisational skills
If successful, you will work on different technologies and projects at the same time and be expected to have a strong eye for detail, as well as being driven to produce innovative and technically brilliant digital products.
You will also be expected to stay up to speed with the latest developments in the industry and bring fresh ideas and thinking to the table.
You will be expected to communicate your ideas effectively and be able to work on your own initiative as well as working alongside our existing team.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fun office environment
- Your choice of computer – Mac or PC
- Good holiday entitlement
- Team building events
*after qualifying period
If you think that you have the skills required for this role and would like to join our team, please send us an email.
Salary is competitive, and dependent on experience