We believe, it is always cost effective and faster if you take our (Diziana's) help in branding your Zendesk® Guide Help Center. Diziana changes one of it's themes to match with your brand. We change theme as per your branding guidelines for colors, typography, etc.
We also offer consultancy to help you define your requirements.
When purchasing a theme, please select the Branding options you require, and specify if you want a Diziana expert to contact you.
Below is an example of a theme that has been branded differently.
We have very refined process (that has worked for hundreds of customers over the years) to brand your help-center. Briefly, it is:
- 1. Once you choose a theme (and purchase Diziana Theme Club - Branding options)
- 2. We contact you, and capture your requirements, and provide detailed scope of work up-front
- 3. Begin work in Zendesk Sandbox (yours or ours)
- 4. Request you to review
- 5. Incorporate your feedback
- 6. Iterate #4 and #5
- 7. Get Design (in sandbox) signed off
- 8. Deploy in production Help Center as a Custom Theme in Draft Mode
- 9. Test New Zendesk® Guide Help Center design with content (categories, sections, articles, etc.)
- 10. Request you to review
- 11. Incorporate your feedback
- 12. Iterate #10 and #11
- 13. Get Design (in production -- draft mode) signed off
- 14. Get permission to publish New Help Center Theme
- 15. Publish New Help Center Theme
- 16. Test and Review
- 17. Get Project Signed off
- 18. Always around to provide support (90 days free support to fix bugs in our code, AMC plans, or per incident)