Diziana will update one of Diziana themes (purchased separately) to match with your branding guidelines by doing following tasks.
- Implement your logo and favicon (images to be provided by you)
- Change Color Scheme (up to 5 colors - provided by you or we will figure out from your website/branding-guidelines-document)
- Change Icons (up to 10 - let you pick from Diziana's library or you can provide your own)
- Change Banner/Hero Image on Homepage and Community Page (images to be provided by you)
- Change Help Center Header & Footer links/colors/images (list of link-text/link-urls, colors and images to be provided by you)
Installation and Integration
- Installation (sandbox, or production): Deploying (branded/customized) theme(templates) to your Zendesk Guide Help Center.
- Content Migration: Import of 20 articles (from individual docx file for each article), and reformatting of 20 articles in your Zendesk Guide, if required.
- Ninety (90) days via email/phone for fixing issues in Diziana's work
- Access to Diziana's Zendesk Help Center
- Once order is placed, Diziana will reach out to you the contact who ordered, and request information (branding requirements, help-center access, etc.).
- Diziana will create scope of work before starting a project, and highlight any request/requirement that is not part of this branding-service, and require you to accept extra charges, if any, to execute such items.
- Diziana will provide a start-date along with overall expected ETA after reviewing information provided by you.